Trying to use software to do something it’s not meant to do is like trying to take out a screw with a hammer. It may be able to be done, but it’s probably not a productive use of your time.
It can start innocently enough, but hours of your time can be wasted trying to turn a word processor into an invoicing system or a spreadsheet into a customer relationship manager.
We specialize in creating web-based systems that let you manage your business’ processes in an efficient way from anywhere. Web-based doesn’t mean it’s limited to what you can do in a web browser. You can generate complex reports and export them to Excel, or create PDF letters, invoices, and more on the fly that can be sent to your customers.
Some examples of the types of custom systems we’ve created include:
Creating a custom system requires that we get to know your business’ workflow well so that the system works perfectly for you. How do we do this?
- Develop a Plan – Once we understand the ins and outs of your business, we develop a plan to help you be more efficient. Whether that’s a solution that we develop, or making use of an existing piece of commercial software, we want whatever is best for you.
- Create the System – If we move forward with a custom solution, we work with you every step of the way, getting your feedback and making sure what’s being created works for you.
- Save Your Old Data – Your “old” data is still important. We can import your information into any new system we design.
- Deploy Your New Software – Once development is complete, we put the solution through thorough testing. Then, we set everything up and let you get to work!
- Provide Continual Support – We continue to provide support for any custom solution we create for you. Over time, your processes may change, or you encounter “it would be nice if…” moments. These ideas can be often be turned into reality by developing additional new features for your system over time.